1. I was a third child.
2. I have three children.
3. All three are boys.
4. I used to feel sorry for women who only had boys.
5. Now I am one of them.
6. I named my boys based on the meanings of their names.
7. My first son’s name means “Honoring God”.
8. My second son’s name means “God saves”.
9. My third son’s name means “Gift of God”.
10. People always ask me if we are going to try for a girl.
11. I don’t really find it a rude question.
12. I always tell them that we are done and my uterus is closed.
13. I have a bachelor’s degree
14. in Physical Education.
15. I have a master’s degree
16. in Occupational Therapy.
17. I went to total of 19 years of schooling (not counting Kindergarten).
18. to work as an occupational therapist for 2 years.
19. Now I’m a Mom.
20. I’ve been a mom for 5 years.
21. I am a Christian.
22. I am a sinner.
23. I hope and pray that my life brings glory to God
24. and that people don’t see all the hypocrisy.
25. I love my hubby.
26. He challenges me to grow rather than let me wallow in my problems.
27. He challenges my faith.
28. We laugh a lot together.
29. He is God’s greatest gift to me.
30. I am half Chinese.
31. I grew up in Taiwan.
32. I am bilingual.
33. I miss living in Asia.
34. I wish my kids could grow up the way that I did.
35. Sometimes I wonder if people make assumptions about me because I am Asian.
36. When people treat me rudely, I wonder if it is because I’m am Asian.
37. When my husband and I got engaged, we were going to different schools.
38. My classmates had not met him before.
39. The first question they asked after we got engaged was, “Is he Chinese?”
40. I think that’s a stupid question.
41. My answer was always the same, “No. He’s a whitie, like you.”
42. My hubby says it’s things like that that make people uncomfortable around me.
43. I guess I don’t mind that so much.
44. I found out in my twenties that I had high cholesterol.
45. I decided bombarding my body with fiber would be the best thing for my body.
46. I started eating All Bran everyday for breakfast.
47. My cholesterol came down almost 90 points.
48. I still eat All Bran Bran Buds everyday.
49. I eat it with Dannon La Creme vanilla yogurt.
50. It tastes so good this way.
51. After college, I worked for a year as a gymnastics coach
52. in Taiwan.
53. That was a really fun year.
54. Half of my students were Japanese.
55. I learned to coach gymnastics in Japanese.
56. When I coached, I would work out with the kids.
57. That was the most fit I’ve ever been in my life.
58. I had a 6-pack on my stomach.
59. I have come to accept that I will never have a 6-pack again.
60. When I went back to school, I gained some weight.
61. I was paranoid about being fat.
62. I cut my fat intake way down and was hungry all the time.
63. I had issues with food – nothing extreme, though.
64. It wasn’t until I got pregnant and had kids that the issues resolved.
65. I now eat red meat.
66. I drink 2% milk.
67. I’m a much happier eater now.
68. I actually feel full after a meal.
69. and hungry before a meal.
70. My parents were missionaries in Taiwan.
71. I am an American citizen.
72. We spoke English at home and at school.
73. When I came to the US for college people asked me how I spoke English so well.
74. People asked me what my real name was, since my name sounds so American.
75. Those are weird questions.
76. My dad cooked for us when I was growing up.
77. He always packed the fridge and freezer full of stuff.
78. My clean freezer is a reaction to growing up like that.
79. I am missing vertebra in my back.
80. I am shorter than my siblings.
81. I blame my missing vertebra for my shortness.
82. I have back pain.
83. I get migraines.
84. I have mild rosacea.
85. I have bad allergies.
86. I have painful varicose veins.
87. If I don’t wear good shoes, I have heel pain.
88. When a new doctor used to ask if I was in generally good health, I used to say “yes”.
89. Now, I’m not sure what to say.
90. Physical ailments make me feel old.
91. I have to get up in the middle of the night to go potty.
92. That makes me feel even older.
93. I’m getting more and more gray hairs.
94. That makes me feel even more old.
95. One perk of getting gray is that my normally flat hair now has more body.
96. I don’t like my nails long.
97. I used to like my nails long.
98. One day after my first son was born, I ate something juicy, licked my fingers and
99. tasted diaper ointment.
100. No more long nails for me.
101. I thought that coming up with a list of things about myself was going to be hard.
102. It really didn’t take me that long.
103. Just 5 months.
104. Just kidding.